Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Biking away the boredom

In these difficult times, most of us have been cooped up in our houses, and boredom has set in. Everyone has their own hobbies to keep them occupied, mine is biking.


The kind of biking I do is mountain biking, but because I don't live in Colorado anymore, I use McAllister Park as a substitute.

Here's one of my routes

Dad and I found these hobo huts




Ever since I got my new bike, I've traveled over 150 miles on it! Anytime I feel bored, angry, or sad, I just go ride around

Back on the bike in the bamboo


Found this drop while we were out. It was kind of scary!

A few days ago, my dad and I started a 30-day wheelie challenge. We've been going step-by-step to try to learn a magnificent wheelie. Our wheelies don't look the best, but we've had fun trying every day

Now for an update, COVID-19 has now infected over 2,450,000 people, and tragically taken almost 170,000 lives. The U.S. has remained the epicenter of the virus, with almost 800,000 cases. So stay home, social distance, and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment