Friday, May 15, 2020

Mother's Day Week

This Sunday was mother's day, so the family was able to appreciate our mothers in our own special way.
What we did for our mom was a picture collage. We bought three frames and printed 40 pictures, to put in the frames for our mom.

Later in the day, we went to Olmos Park. We hiked some trails and threw a  frisbee around.
There was a creek we crossed over using a log

We were finally able to go disc golfing again at McClain Park, we aren't the best at frisbee golf, but we have fun with it.
Also this week, my mom became 72 hours fever-free! She is now feeling better with a speedy recovery. 


After 3 weeks of anxious waiting. my band audition results came in, and I made Top Band! I was so happy.
Here's the top band list, if you can see it
My dad and I found a pretty nice jump spot in McAllister, but we're not great at the jump.
Here's me
Here's dad
Wednesday, everyone went outside to look for the Thunderbirds flying over. They went over our neighborhood!
Here's the route
Waiting for the Thunderbirds

On Thursday we tried to see the bat flight at Camden Bridge once again, and this time there was actually a bat flight!

 Now ( as of May 15th ) there are almost 4,600,00 cases and 300,000 fatalities. Remember to stay safe and wear a mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment