Thursday, September 3, 2020

The Weeks of Online School

 Sorry I haven't posted lately, there just hasn't been much going on. Well, let me rephrase that, there has been so much going on, I haven't done anything worthwhile to blog about. But here I am.

So, every day something different happens, instead of an A B schedule, we do a Monday. Wednesday, Friday, then a Tuesday Thursday schedule. So on M, W, F I have 4 one-hour classes, and on Tu, Th, I have 3 one-and-a-half-hour periods, but every day has their own inner depths, so I'll breeze through them.

I get to sit at this desk all day!

On Monday, I have zero hour and 9:30. On Tuesday, I have zero-hour at 9:00, and  marching band from 4-6. On Wednesday, I have a Masterclass at 8:30, zero-hour at 9:30, a lesson with Joe Dixon from 5-6, and a mutual zoom from 7-8. Wednesday is a long day indeed. On Thursday, I have a seminary zoom at 6, zero hour at 9, and marching band from 4-6. And on Friday I have zero-hour at 9:30. And keep in mind I have to do asynchronous seminary every day.

So that's really all that's been going on, but we are doing a camping trip this weekend, so there's somethimg worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment