Saturday, July 25, 2020

Hurricane Hanna

You know, I don't think 2020 could throw any more misfortune at me. (Jinx!) 
This weekend our family was planning on going on a little getaway to Corpus Christi to relax and have fun on the beach. Well, 2020 heard of our plans and decided to throw a hurricane straight at Corpus. So we cancelled our trip to stay home for yet another weekend.
Here's Hurricane Hanna

Besides our failed vacation, all we've been doing is either going to the waterpark at Six Flags or Splashtown.
The wavemaker at Six Flags was malfunctioning.
 At home, all of us have been lazy playing video games and watching way too much Amazing Race. Although I got my audition music for The TMEA All-State Band, and the music is fairly challenging, so I've set up virtual lessons with Joe Dixon.
Here's one of my pieces

However, we are going to try to get to Corpus again after the hurricane passes, so maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to read something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment